TRIP TICKET/RESERVATION FORM
LOCAL PHONE #:
|CANCELLATION INSURANCE (see back):
|(Can only be purchased at time of final payment)
|I HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE COVERAGE:
|(Please list any health conditions, allergies, medication being taken:
"I have read both sides of this form. All information is clear to me. I agree to abide by all terms and regulations outlined and indemnify TNTTOURS.CA (Temple and Temple Tours Inc.) from any and all claims regarding, but not
limited to, injuries, accidents, damages occurring before, during or after
participation in this tour."
"I acknowledge that cancellation insurance has been offered to me and I have indicated my option."
||DATE: (Day/Month/Year) __/__/__
|1-4 Days (under $500)
|1-4 Days (over $500)
|5-9 Days (over $500, under $1000)
| 5-9 Days (over $1000, under $1500)
Terms and conditions:
- All payments are final. There are no refunds (unless cancellation insurance has been purchased and the client qualifies for a refund as per the rules and regulations of the insurance company - please refer to insurance brochure) once payment has been made.
- No substitutions may be made.
- TNTTOURS.CA reserves the right to change any aspect of the tour (i.e. hotel, transportation) to an option of equal or greater quality.
- TNTTOURS.CA is not responsible for events beyond its control such as (but without limitation) acts of God, war, terrorist activities, strikes or government restrictions; nor in the absence of its own negligence, for personal injury, property damage, loss of earnings, from any cause whatsoever caused by persons not controlled by TNTTOURS.CA such as (but without limitation) the employees of airlines, motorcoach companies and hotels. We are not responsible for lost airline tickets or any other travel documents which have been give to you.
- TNTTOURS.CA is not responsible for any changes to the hotels being sold due to renovation or upgrade of the property. Therefore, all services or products being offered by a hotel are not in the control of TNTTOURS.CA and any changes are not our responsibility.
- For any travel outside of Canada, you are responsible to provide proper documentation to cross the appropriate international borders. TNTTOURS.CA is not responsible for incorrect documentation. For U.S. verification, please contact the U.S. Consulate on University Avenue in Toronto at (416) 595-1700.
- You, the client, are responsible to pay for any damages that may have been caused in your room, whether you are directly involved or not during your trip. We recommend that all damages you notice in your room upon check-in be reported to the hotel immediately to avoid being penalized for them at check-out.
- TNTTOURS.CA reserves the right to dismiss any/all passengers who are deemed to be disruptive, abusive or risking the safety of any/all passengers on the trip. Anyone dismissed is responsible for any costs incurred, whether it be for a return to point of origin, or any other cost incurred whatsoever.
- TNTTOURS.CA reserves the right to change pick-up times and locations.
- TNTTOURS.CA reserves the right to cancel a trip up to 24 hours prior to departure with full refund to our clients.
HOW TO MAKE YOUR TRIP MORE ENJOYABLE!:
- Check weather conditions prior to departure (www.weather.com);
- Pack accordingly: Comfortable walking shoes, appropriate club clothing and lots of layers;
- Purchase foreign currency prior to trip departure. ITM bank cards are also recommended;
- Be sure to bring your passport. Keep it with you at all times;
- Pick up tips from our Activities Director throughout the trip. They have been there before!
- Follow the itinerary and proposed activities. We are not responsible for any late or missing passengers;
- Conduct yourself accordingly, abiding by local laws;
- You'll want to capture all the memories!
WHERE WE'RE LOCATED:
Visit our office @Bay Subway Station1240 Basy Street, Suite 704, Toronto, ON M5R 2A7Tel: 416.928.3227Fax: email@example.com
WHY OUR CLIENTS RANK US #1!:
- Most guaranteed departures!
- Most knowledgeable and friendly staff!
- Most variety of destinations and in-destination activities!
- Most discounts while in destinations!
- Most competitive prices!
TRIP TICKET PAYMENT SECTION:
All payments are final; no refunds, no name transfers.
Border crossing fee at additional cost.
You are responsible for providing proper documentation while on tour.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items.
Gratuities optional at additional cost.
TNTTOURS.CA (a division of "Temple and Temple Tours Inc.")
HOW TO COMPLETE TNTTOURS.CA TRIP TICKET/RESERVATION FORM:
- Read both sides and make sure all information is clear to you;
- Complete the information section in full. Your signature is required in order to validate it;
- The "Payment Received" section must only be completed by an agent or TNT staff;
- This reservation form serves as your trip ticket. Be sure to bring it with you in order to be permitted to participate. Those without their trip ticket may not be granted participation.
- Have a great trip and thank you for choosing to travel with TNTTOURS.CA!